2011年11月12日土曜日

Beans could get

Update it for a long time on Saturday.
Oh, somehow it was not without some jars separately.

Unlimited tickets today for two hours out of a golf driving range
I've got to go to driving range.

How much more truly a burned-out hit ~ to 1 hour Tetara Well
In the middle of what he was doing I went 試打 meetings of PRGR.
The Committee will have a representative 試打 chan athlete in our system,
Be sure you go over your club only sold in anyway
What I normally hit the ball from what was said.

Then "there Desho ~ more swinging,
Please try shaking the plunge! "So Tteiu Mon,
The driver was advised, "I'm by Ryo-kun!" What
But I think I will not pretend.

Chan is near to us today, "More! No, more!" What
From further rather buzzing 振Ttara
"Look! It is a head speed of 47! Just shake it 思I切Ri
I hit a club is a club match? "What is said

Yeah, bad or zowie 振Rana humming,
What I thought while I was out mon recently 弱Tchii
Now you can chat Tetara pea shake hands on the bat back buzzing, No, no
The feeling was good but after a long time and sweat.

I just beat Nantes burnout in this sphere but hundreds
Sounds great What I pro.

Any kind of master A tough down the road



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿