2011年11月7日月曜日

"Yokohama Triennale"

Yokohama Museum, Yokohama Triennale was doing through Sunday,
While time has passed and thoughts go go,
Became the end of the last day yesterday.

What is contemporary art · ~ · I, I ~ I difficult

For example, walking the corridors of the hotel Tetara
"This is not over so be sure walk away is the work," What


The staff person said, I? How much? ? I saw and
The corridor was apparently "white wall" likely.
~ Do not have much white walls and walls of the museum wanted.

I do not I have to try to understand more
Well then it's art, then I would probably not have to be understood,
Whether it is a contemporary art
Not among the family.

Oh, doing exhibition later this month to 23 "of the Ken Domon old temple pilgrimage," said
Until December 25, "Toulouse Lautrec exhibition" Innovation over equalization.

Oh, go to the planetarium.

~ · · Wu and desire Oh Futsufutsu

~ Ah was doing at the National Science Museum
"Dinosaur Expo," I wanted (a distant second).

Chatter The Yokohama Triennale in the last minute even after all this time,
Hey did better tea and chat to plan anything.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿