2011年11月24日木曜日

Goodbye Utapon.

Woo ~
Grumbling grumbling Banchou ~ ♪
Whew ~ ♪ ~ Banchou grumbling grumbling fluoride

Wu stop, this 物欲 Banchou.
~ Wu and out the other dark.
5:00 but I say
"I hope you quickly get ready for dinner," so I said to darkness.

Over over over winter Tsu stupid idiot!


I'll light up the summer at 7:00.

Yeah it does work and went 溜Me込N
But in your head round and round in circles this song
Woo ~ ~ ♪ grumbling grumbling Banchou

It's bad bad! The self-hanging or ーーー Tsu!
Pasutsu, Korokoro

Oh not know this person keep up with the flow
I'll be, probably.

Oh, this morning Oh yeah, Utah wants to pop!
We were torn away with various scatter the pink liquid.
Goodbye pop Utah.
Thanks for always warm.

Woo ~ grumbling grumbling

Welcome Tsu when there is work to do!
To be completely different, so you'll want to escape Earl, Yes.

Oh, but he bought a cup of water to drink while walking the dogs,
Sit or jump and I believe a female dog food Pietà
For now, I have a video up. I'm this ↓
+ Pieta Piezou of the day "to eat a cup of water Pieta"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pUIPlKRZtM

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿