2011年11月14日月曜日

Red Brick Warehouse in Yokohama

~ Well I caught yesterday was that I per cent, Ha.

The Well, Red Brick Warehouse until the weather was good
I went for a walk with his dog.

Then, surprised many by Porsche in the square alongside the event.
I want something I was doing an event
Tetara wandering somewhat better knowing,
You have about eight people toots your companion,
Did not determined by the camera pose in front of the boy!
We tried to shoot the dog in the back so you toots.

Pieta is a female dog finally turned around with the music ~ Well
~ E for example fluoride or ふ timing Nantomo

Oh yeah wrote on Saturday golf
"Clubs are not fit 思I切Ri hit a wave!" What
Chan of over to us 言I切Tta PRGR,
From What I Do What a Yappari,
Listen to the lesson and I now pro.

Well today over at The Dumpling Yuzawaya and women in the meeting.
Whew ~ ♪ ~ I enjoy waving

Ah, the YouTube video I'm up to it (it flows through the second half of the song) ↓
+ Today's Piezou Pieta "Red Brick in our Porsche toots"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3GzkoP1mIA

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿