2011年11月16日水曜日

Out the sewing machine

Well I bought at Yuzawaya material,
Tsukurimashi standing bookcase curtains for the little bitty! I ~ I Kirarin!

Oh I enjoyed
Well finally a sewing machine from the closet 出Shimashi depend, waving.
I was always in the morning and update blogs ~
But he end up cleaning the house,
I stuffed the appointment yesterday.

The curtains are made ​​in the morning so today.
He also washed the dogs in the evening.

~ Not something a little rich.
~ There are what I make tomorrow, I had a job
Sold per cent over sales over Uchatchatoyaruzo ーーー Tsu!

Oh, the ice yesterday reward Hagen
I went to convenience stores to buy
I bought the balls to stand over Guguu Innovation.

But today is the birthday of the company senior
What to eat ice Hagen heard by everyone
Is off to buy something Puchitto threads of patience.

I'm a seasonal pumpkin pudding!
What Did I frankly expected more taste ~ I.
Pumpkin is a favorite, and a little pumpkin ~
I feel that would be better ~
Oh, but delicious natural flavor.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿