2011年11月22日火曜日

210 yen a bit of satisfaction

Now Yappari
I'd better do the makeup.

Toka will also walk the dog when you go to supermarket.
I feel abandoned and dangerous, especially his days.

~ ~ · · · Lac · U · I · Muu ~
And every day I dressed the same way,
~ Little girls and I thought 一応 or better.

In Yokohama, but he went to see it and think a little shoe,
What I think ~ cent afford or wait until the end sale.

Things will become Uitsukarakonnani 買Enaku window.
Impulse buy like that but he liked.
You, and I became an adult, fluoride.

Is at 40% OFF by the campaign was doing a Depository in Yuzawaya!
Well I Moarurashii excluded.
I thought I had to buy cloth from E or painting,
Came back full of people give up Suggoi.
What is it that only on weekdays and weekends I What a great man

After all,
Earl and I went shopping for home as usual.

In, or something you regret afford your stuff
I bought a 100 yen shop in the mall and felt.

Oh, speaking at the user's thumb stream
Maybe I'll have to live with the dogs.

In my face from 出Senai,
I felt I make masks Nantes Dekazu phosphorus, is not the.

Oh I also doubtful
The video seems a dangerous hydrofluoric.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿