2011年11月21日月曜日

Stray

This week over each over rip ~ No! Tsu cent over sales over!

Friday Oh Well, I chatter cent getting lost twice.
The Well, a friend who worked in product design,
I went from I was doing an exhibition at the back of Harajuku.

Dust but went back to print addresses and maps ~ Wu
Gone in the opposite direction or what Anna

Known to be very different to us Sagawa asked to chan on the way,
A friend "lost" What is heard by contacting the road,
Listen to us on the Yamato-chan then
Chan over to us to ask again at the end Sagawa
We finally arrived at the exhibition, ~ Whew.
Hey It's nice to have a portable GPS capabilities What kind when

, And then the meeting had been meeting with women from Aoyama,
Did the mood I looked for a restaurant,
What I'm getting lost again!
The restaurant eventually ~ 探Sezu

Was near "Happy Hour! Drinks 290 yen until 7:05 o'clock!" Of
That he entered the shop signs are attracted to.

At 6:30 that's entered.
This is not only a drink! What can a beer anyway,
Then a glass of sparkling wine,
At 6:59! Oh, and hue in time! ? What can
Barely Safe another glass of sparkling wine.

Ha waving, it's less than half Datte reluctantly, What is great.
Well I enjoyed it ~

The exhibition Oh ~ Oh,
There is work to fit the shape and shine Tteiu Press
"Please try it please," I said from What to do.
The picture has taken the fun.

I'm this ↓
"My back view (clearly frustrated with something hanging up butt)."
http://twitter.com/?photo_id=1 #! / kazurin555/status/138433193111064577/photo/1

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿