2011年11月4日金曜日

Rose Bath

Golf said yesterday, after the round enters the bath,
~ Now I'm amazed by full of roses floating in the tub.

Who entered the bath, was interesting and surprised everyone.


~ Well I hope, Nantes cent for the first time I entered rose bath.
Did you sniff sniff 思I切Ri Did the scent of roses floating sound of smth. Floating.
The fluoride was unexpectedly elegant bath time off.

~ Think it Muu, What's nice surprise in a positive way.

During this time, but he bought a steel rack in a large net
In the teeny box of about 20cm received a courier package sent you

Oh no! Order 間違Etakatsu Did you mean? ? What thoughts while opening the box,
Place cups and rubber mallet for assembly and parts not requested
Did it contain the hook.
What Did enter the amount from 0 After reviewing the document
Apparently Kuretarashii and services.

I think you miss 焦Tta ~ Well ordered moment,
I'm surprised in a positive way as well.

Shop is free shipping over $ 5,000,
I received it two times not coming with luggage rack after all a different courier,
Their money to the shop and I would have worried about Nantes.
What a guy I do small profits and quick returns

Oh,
What I thought something good flow but before this
I have over recent thing over chicha, each flow may be good.

Oh, and if it did, teasing neat and clean! ?
Innovation Yappari around water is so clean now and then ~ Muu.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿