2011年12月1日木曜日

We try to settle for the same, Yes.

Whew ~ ♪ fluoride
Tonight, there's a ~ ~ immediately over furniture maker Pa
I enjoy ~ ~ ♪ ♪ Whew fluoride

But so cold
But for
When you go go Yappari Wu Innovation.

Oh finally, over and Innovation,
I can not seems Kazu phosphorus calendar 2012
It's less time but once you start doing so,
I'm deciding to take time to scribble what

Become even end up feeling the same way every year.
Muu sales, beginning in calendar 2006 Takazu phosphorus,
I believe I can change that Muu ~ · ~ · I
Or the family.

After a little Tsu! At a little Tsu!


Oh, well unless this is done 年賀状

Oh, hey It's early December.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿