2011年12月6日火曜日

3 barrage pain

Today the dentist make evening hospital in the morning,
Then near the dentist's favorite
I went to a foot massage.

Now that it hurt in the morning blood
I hurt from the place he occupied by a rubber arm
What I do not hurt much I needle penetrates a blood vessel.

The dentist gave me but he took calculus in periodic medical examination,
Yurichuri up toward the back of the gums immediately scratchy scratchy immediately Yurichuri
The plain and painful taste of blood.

, Which is not by foot massage to reward it! What is
I get 30 minutes today, somewhat painful Gorigori

Well, some days or such, Whew ~ · ·

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿