2011年12月22日木曜日

Laughing is important.

Christmas Party Night
But even with over over again I was going to drink.
You's right, I'll drink Pafutsu Fishing ~ wants.

Sparkling wine and love in front Datte Datte
I'm pointing at me that we lined with white wine and red wine.


Moreover, since no other drink, drink ~ Desho Shikanai

Now it is Ah, but the first time he drank about two weeks,
But I'm pretty drunk at all 酔Wanai.

What many people also say that around Well first meeting
It might have, but at all.
Tsu Belo Belo is all I Was Did not over and Shaki.

~ ~ Well funny fun with Bakkari
Thanks to the wrinkles around the eyes

Dzura with afro or pink
You or anyone who wears a pointed hat of the Board 15 second karaoke.
Such that, for some time been doing the WW.
It's such an important Yappari, Yes.

What I had originally type but Sotchi,
Since when would become so serious

There! The company's year-end party, the dogs used in the shooting of YouTube
Bring your headgear hue Christmas!
Well, try it.

Oh, Did participate in the party,
Better than the single-chan 35 years of real estate Inagaki Goro-chan,
I went home arm in arm with Mr. slick writer
Ha ~ I ふ ふ what happened.

Sateto yesterday to ignore the priority of things to do year-end
Masks made ​​from phosphorus Chatter several
Unless this is done today is to do seriously.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿