2011年12月13日火曜日

Change

Phosphorus is the calendar number
I also have to send to publishers 懲Rizu
Check the list of publishers Tetara sent last year,
Changes or a department name or company name has changed or relocated

I would also probably change from year to 1 Muu's
I do not check it every year I have to

Are in people working together in furniture maker Did Before
The publisher was 転職 but I knew,
Nattarashii apparently chief editor.
Good luck everyone ~ Well I I

The change may be good,
Sometimes I can change, sales Muu ~ ~ Mumumuu

In today writing and enclose a greeting card can immediately address this immediately
Did I write it in, end over yet

Cent'll get in a hurry to do something came from one minute to the next.
So what I would feel most
What he settled a bit I want to be a worry earlier Yarrow.
About, the Ukara'll 追I込N yourself.

Well today is what it'll send.
And then, it 年賀状.
Next is to wash the dogs, followed by
Well over over Uu Uu

Calm down, calm down.

For now, the sweet

No, rounded face removal from the bad.

Over over oh oh
Uu Uu sold over over

Murmur murmur

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿