2011年12月16日金曜日

Sleeping only solution is still not?

Walk the dogs went to the park earlier,
Did not I also shot a TV drama.

Are in place 入Rurashiku Apparently Did we walk into the camera,
Chan was stopped over to guard us.

Do not shear Tsu子 as drama, but I'm not interested in
We do not have it appear with how the dogs go near
I went to a nearby fluoride.

In, Who know what I saw.
Yeah but a male dog from close Piezouno
"Her Her Her Her" What
I could breathe into rough, fluoride.

Oh ~ Ah, yes the futon at night even in night
Now you simply chuck slept with a fierce cold
I woke up shivering Purupuru.
~ U which is lac I just can not do anything from

In from the cold I sit, this is only rub!
Did you move your body in Yakashaka think pajama bottoms.
To be calm and do about 10 minutes.

Woo ~ Do not just sleeping Yappari
In the chilly tonight tomorrow 寒Irashii

To do, I can sleeping bag

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿