2011年12月21日水曜日

Kazurin masks made

Yesterday I went to the ENT since then.
In bed Tetara got a little easier now Tanmari drugs.

Did last night, either from the weakness that I have a female dog Pietà
What have you been unusually white hug graces come in trickles.
~ Eyatsuyonoo painting fluoride

This morning, it can move a little bit,
Mind is something I wish various terrain bed
I'm moving trickles Chau.

Oh, I made a mask glance before saying Takazu phosphorus.
Well sure bet to feel ~
Oh, that picture up on Twitter, I'm this ↓
http://pic.twitter.com/5T89gwQV

When the reaction of dogs wearing masks and phosphorus that number this ↓
http://pic.twitter.com/Q8wIt6P2

Did 面白Kutsu laughing while watching the mirror.
~ It is the most fun when doing cares.

Sateto tonight design company had been in care before
But to join the Christmas party.
Cold drink from it but I Piki Tsu

Murmur murmur


●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿