2011年12月20日火曜日

Suddenly caught a cold.

Well over Piki Tsu is cold.
Sore throat is faintly yesterday evening
Tetara from the feverish lie, but the dogs
I was lying to me gently by shaking.
Chilling feeling the snorting of the two animals.

And over only, we will increase pain
Cum N Kimase in spit.
Piki Piki from sore ribs and head Toka still hurts after all
I now go to the ENT.

Suddenly you think the worse sore throat
You better watch out.

The hospital was the result of being downhearted in the morning went
Today is two punch volley being downhearted.

Oh, and wants to drink a cup of tea this morning auspicious sign! I Tsu Kirarin not over!
What do I do any auspicious sign that
Hue of the drink with me?
· At · I, and Innovation over the sink, along with Zaza drinking eventually leave.
What was the result there Adakarashonborina

Between I, can I have them Desho

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿