2011年12月12日月曜日

Painful, hard and

ぽ was a bit on Friday,
Pafutsu mods coat arrived ~!

Let's look Tetara out immediately,
Did the bottom of the coat hanging dogs
The rampage was over, plus the strap over

On, you want to become quiet
Now in two animals with fur hood says Muhamu
~ And I'll become someone's mouth with sticky
Oh Yorotsu
Aeeyo will be energetic value of a good thing.

I also saw the Antarctic continent ~ coo painful evening.
Oh, look at the final season of 24 until finally the last weekend
Koch has been tough watching

Well after watching to laugh ~
For example if we look Ene DVD-like feel happy.

Oh, the Pieta from a female dog's frequent urination
It was examined in an animal hospital Saturday.
Then there is a crystal in Toka,
Depending on inspection results have also been two weeks
Rice may be medical in pH control.

I should perverse not to prank Ittsumo ~ · ·,
What do I do if there is such energy.

It's close but not me ~
I tested whether it is better

Muu over over

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿