2011年12月28日水曜日

We tend to forget that.

年賀状 wrote yesterday.
Good for my tiny, a little word's a handwritten address.

I just do not have much interaction 年賀状 about people,
I do all energetic

Email to a friend over that occasionally,
I send a calendar or shear during this
But we did not have the usual e-mail
There Tetara mail yesterday or how's it going I think, performance
Partners in the terminal cancer, when you go to the hospital What was already late
Whew I tear.
Ooh, I remember when my father's.

Well Well, What They say no news is good news Toka
What a body.
We had trouble all year and I would have Whew color.


Let's call a friend you have not contacted at all.

Make a mask or something Kazusa phosphorus,
I liked his Parisian Aim Nantes was really happy with.

Cancer had a lot of stretch to stretch,
Sakki immediately reserved in the new year.

Not only me, but also for those around
What is the value that it's important that health,
I do not appreciate every day I spend the norm

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿