2011年12月9日金曜日

Junji Takada longing Next

Well today is
Whew ~ ♪ ♪ is waving a Sunday Fri Tsu L · O · V · E ·.
Innovation Korea is trying to dinner night.

Oh, and I saw the CM of the sale of ZOZOTOWN daytime TV.
It appears in the following companies with a bazooka Mr. Jun Takada
Tteiu guy and do not source it.

In the "sale" sister react What about the word
Did it to 20% OFF from Qingdao came out of the court during this troubled
ぽ had to choose the black a bit.

ぽ a bit ~ Oh, I ぽ a bit.

Oh, I was talking about it this Court Qingdao ↓
http://www.kazurin.com/hitorigoto/hitorigoto13.html # 111128

Do not make fun of ~.

What I wish Jun Takada Sorenishitemo next
I want to feel like that.

What a what, but I like that feeling of a private
What in fact or even a very subtle or
It's not show as great from Daddah.

I wish women over its Dattara
Or who want to be like, oh, speaking of the appearance.
What is the past I want to be like I was going Eiko Ohya.

Now who would not not not not ~.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿