2011年12月15日木曜日

I want the word once in a while.

Whew - sent - Well Calendar
Well, only do a chat with tea, this would produce.

Today watts per cent sold over over over each wash dogs!
Oh, speaking last night with the dog, the best house 123
The therapy dog doing that,
Did Paka turned his back on the bed and Innovation over
Piezouto was watching with a male dog.

The dogs are ~ I'll be healed cent

Speaking heal Oh, the reception of the apartment
It toots be healed of your smile.

Happened yesterday, from us that hey had a fine chance to talk
"I was healed smile ~" What came out happy to say great.

Is something, I think I am being told such a thing.
Oh, and I'll let Janaku not willing to say by
Of toots is to convey your feelings obediently.

Nantes or rather
You can praise or 頑張Rou and oh,
Oh, and I'm good at it.

I might want to spend every day indifferently,
I do think once in a while.

~ But am also praised
I was in a solid compliment, fluoride.

Oh, but he recently began to 喜Beru obediently, hydrofluoric

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿