2011年12月26日月曜日

I felt kicking a pebble.

~ Oh Sakki was surprised.
The Well, and try to update the blog yahoo
Once you open a page of his "account was deleted" What
Tsu is over over over over what I came out! ? Think
Now I try to show what degree What is the server is packed
Not hard to see.
Oh, that appears safe from any good.

Prior to the reluctantly, Page suddenly disappeared Now English Blog
Did I deal out the law, not know English well
Chatter but also create a new page.
~ I hope I can not English.

But ~ Well, this week is the end of this year's cent

Ah ~ this year will immediately push blood Yorottotsukurukotonishitakara,
But if I grasshoppers per cent. If you do not even housecleaning

Dangerous ~ Oh, I put someone to pattern yourself again
~ ~ Tsu Aauauouu there!
Ooh, I feel like a pebble 蹴Ritai.
Well, today kicked pebbles with divergent de walk the dog!
Calm yourself over Whew.
Dodo Dodo over over over what you do

Oh, Inagaki Goro-chan's Christmas party in between Oh
Of single-chan better than 35 years of real estate, Mr. Writer
E-mail came, after that 帰Ttarashii quiet.

~ There tonight and go to the company's year-end party with various headgear
Did he but to "Stop," What per cent said it quit from
Shobo not over



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿