2011年12月27日火曜日

Aim, Parisienne.

I received a nest of boxes bought on Amazon Sakki.
Tea and a chat is not well setup, Yes.

Pye Rerelease the morning Oh, what's your favorite thing? What is the hearing
"The cutting mat laid on the bench Toka,
~ What are you making a lot as you like, "What say,
"Well, I hope I'll decide the time," What I say he

Rather it is time to put someone from their own would be
I It's a little unreasonable.

What a copper, or such a time and build a still
But No
No, but.

No, no
Over or not, anyway, each to write New Year's cards today.

切Ritai hair with it this year if possible
Maybe I'll occasionally have to spend like a permanent Parisian, Ha.
Oh, little bitty round face was the first face of Japanese mass-Net +,
I'm just Parisienne Hair least, fluoride.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿